We’ve come to understand that thoughts are energy. Actions are energy. Your entire life is filled with energy frequencies.
Pay careful attention to what you project into the world. Thoughts are and can be very powerful attractors.
A recent study shows just how powerful we really are at the basic level of our mere thoughts.
There is no scientific evidence proving just how important our thoughts can be to health and personal wellbeing.
Recent studies show that DNA can be influenced and reprogrammed by words and frequencies WITHOUT cutting out and replacing single genes.
Our DNA is not only responsible for the construction of our body but also serves as data storage and communication. This is an important key to changing our DNA structures.
We only use 10% of our DNA for building proteins in the body. It is this subset of DNA that is of interest to western researchers and is being examined and categorized. The other 90% are considered “junk DNA”. But is it really “junk” or useless DNA?
By C J Martes
proven and explained. Of course, the frequency has to be correct. And this is why not everybody is equally successful or can do it with always the same strength. The individual person must work on the inner processes and maturity in order to establish a conscious communication with the DNA.
However, Russian researchers are working on a method that is not dependent on these factors but will ALWAYS work, provided one uses the correct frequency. If done, many of the world’s illnesses could be cured with frequency alone. An amazing and startling discovery!
The more developed an individual’s consciousness is, the less need is there for any type of device! One can achieve these results by oneself, and science will finally stop laughing at such ideas and will confirm and explain the results.
Scientists also found out that our DNA can also cause disturbing patterns in the quantum vacuum, thus producing magnetized wormholes!
These are tunnel connections between entirely different areas in the universe through which information can be transmitted outside of space and time.
Your DNA attracts these bits of information and passes them on to our consciousness. This process of hyper-communication is most effective in a state of relaxation.
Stress and worries block effective or successful hyper-communication It distorts the information making it useless to us.
As we initiate greater individual consciousness, we can create a new form of group consciousness, namely one, in which we attain access to all the group’s information via our DNA.
We now know that just as on the internet our DNA can feed its proper data into the network, can call up data from the network and can establish contact with other participants in the network.
Remote healing, telepathy or “remote sensing” about the state of relatives etc. can thus be explained. Some animals know also from afar when their owners plan to return home. That can be freshly interpreted and explained via the concepts of group consciousness and hyper-communication.
Any collective consciousness cannot be sensibly used over any period of time without a distinctive individuality. Otherwise, we would revert to a primitive herd instinct that is easily manipulated.
Hyper communication in the new millennium means something quite different: Researchers think that if humans with full individuality would regain group consciousness, they would have a god-like power to create, alter and shape things on Earth! AND humanity is collectively moving toward such a group consciousness of the new kind.
These discoveries will change the face of our understanding of our physiology, psychology and how we perceive our capabilities as individuals.
Spiritual revolution and growth seem to be the key component. Since this is a primary focus of many individual’s today, you can see just how important this really is.
So starting working with and perceive your thoughts as a tool you’re your transformation. Your thoughts can become a powerful force for change in your spiritual awareness, spiritual revolution and growth.
While doing so, remind yourself that you have the power to change the world – simply one thought at a time.
© C J Martes, all rights reserved